No Software Included.
Great Product For Education customers looking for a replacement smartboard or a solution to fit a small budget.
- Touch-Sensitive Surface – Contact with the interactive whiteboard is converted into mouse clicks or electronic ink. You can use your finger as a mouse or write notes on the durable, low-reflective surface.
- SMART Board Software – Write over top of any computer application, write and edit notes, and save everything in a single file. The numerous features include Notebook software, which captures annotations and saves your notes, SMART Recorder (Microsoft Windows systems only), which saves audio and data for playback as a synchronized file, and SMART Video Player, which enables you to write over top of moving or still video.
- SMART Pen Tray – Optical sensors automatically detect when a stylus or the eraser is selected, while buttons activate the on-screen keyboard and right mouse click. Whisper-tip styluses and eraser included.
- Projected and Non-Projected Modes – Use with a projector to display and interact with computer materials or use in non-projected mode to save dry-erase marker notes to the computer.
- OptiPro Surface (Optional) – This screen surface is optimized for use with high-lumen projectors and is available at no additional charge. (Not for use with dry-erase-markers.)
- Wall-Mount Bracket – Dovetail design supports the interactive whiteboard when wall mounted.
- SMART Ideas Software – A free copy of SMART Ideas software is now available for use with all SMART Board interactive whiteboards. Find out more.
- Floor Stand (Optional) – Lightweight and mobile, the height-adjustable floor stand has durable locking casters and extendable feet for added stability.
- Warranty – 3 YEARS