Care Home, Residential Home and Nursing Home
We have developed a highly flexible and robust touch screen solution for care, residential and nursing homes,
providing equipment that can be used by residents and staff throughout the homes. Whether you are looking to
entertain your residents with videos and TV shows, set up video conferencing for residents with their family and
friends or encourage your residents to participate in interactive activities whilst sat at the interactive touchscreen
table this solution meets all your requirements. The interactive solution is also great for staff training. It is easy to
use, easy to adjust, highly versatile and can easily be moved from room to room on its integrated castors.
Stand / Screen Benefits
The Interactive Touchscreen has durable and toughened safety glass which can be easily cleaned and will not be
damaged. It can be electronically adjusted by height and angle from horizontal to vertical making access easier for chairs
and wheel chairs. With a lightweight but strong steel structure, the stand has been designed for intense daily use. With the addition of locking brakes, for safety and security, the interactive touchscreen solution is perfect for your facility
The solution come fully loaded with sensory and dementia applications via the built in Android and built in high specification windows Pc
We offer 5 years onsite Warranty
Direct Telephone Support
Remote technical support via (This lets our engineers log into your touch table and make a fix if needed)
With a rise in awareness of the loneliness and isolation during
Covid-19, residents need a new way to engage with their families
and friends. The intuitive interactive touchscreen is
easy to use and an effective solution to this problem.
• The Solution comes with a webcam with a built-in
microphone for instant video conferencing using Zoom,
Skype or other similar solutions.
• A built-in Windows PC for presentations, Windows based
software and anything else you would use your PC for.
• Android 11.0 which gives you endless Apps for a huge range of
topics, including jigsaws, number games, and even specialist
Apps for Dementia, thus helping with cognitive skills including
thinking, memory and reasoning.
• Multitouch capabilities so more than one person can use the
screen at the same time.
• Perhaps most importantly, for those less ambulant, all of this
is accessible from the comfort of an arm chair or wheel chair.
• 55″ Screen
• G-Touch® Display with built-in Windows PC
• Electronically controlled height adjustment with manual angle
adjustability from horizontal to vertical
• Webcam with built in Microphone
• Many Apps can be downloaded and stored
• Windows 10 Pro operating system with Intel Core i5 CPU,
8GB Memory and 128GB SSD
• Android 11.0
• Full training and support
• 5 Year Warranty and support
Contact the team for further Information on 01513727766