8M, 27.2X total zoom and image streaming via HDMI visualizer (document camera)
AVerVision F17-8M is a beyond value visualizer suitable for every classroom. Its superior 8 megapixel camera delivers high definition image quality, even for the most subtle parts of items with its 27.2X zoom. Helping to inspire students’ limitless creativity through inclusive and interactive learning has never been as easy as with the F17-8M.
Full HD 1080p
Breathtaking Image Quality
Seeing is believing! It’s the best description for F17-8M’s image quality. The high definition images allow you to get as up close to an object as is possible.
360-degree Flexible Arm
Bend and adjust the gooseneck however you need to and always maintain a crystal clear image of your sample. Students won’t miss a single detail.
Image Streaming via HDMI Connectivity
Present your teaching materials to the class with full HD high resolution video quality via HDMI connectivity from your device to the display.
Classroom Software for AVer Visualizers
Explore new possibilities!
- Integrate live images into existing teaching material, while accessing visualizer functions.
- Upload lessons to YouTube™, DropBox™, classroom management sites and more!
- Stream live video from a second visualizer in picture-in-picture mode.
- Create your own media library then compare them side-by-side.
- View and adjust live visualizer images via an Interactive Flat Panel (IFP) or IWB.
They’re very easy to use — you just turn it on, teachers can teach on the fly. Anything they find that’s useful they can share with the whole class.
Carl Vogel, EdTech Magazine
- Image sensor
- 1/3.2″ CMOS color image sensor
- Total pixels
- Output resolution
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- TV lines
- 1000 (max.)
- 27.2X total zoom (1.7X AVerZoom™ x 16X digital zoom)
- Frame rate
- 30fps (max.)
- Auto / Manual
- Shooting area
- Larger than A3 Landscape (580 x 326 mm)
- Image rotation
- 0° / 180°