The smart new Hitachi Interactive at panel display has been designed for a variety of uses from boardrooms, classrooms, lecture theatres, foyers, and consultation rooms. Within its clean contemporary white bezel frame, it incorporates a host of clever features like 4/6 person multi-touch interactivity, a bright LED Anti-glare screen, wide viewing angle and two powerful 15W front facing speakers. It is compatible with the latest Windows 7/8.1, Blu-Ray and has the latest wireless capability along with the option of a built-in PC, which eliminates the need to connect to an external source. So all you need to do is walk in, turn it on and inspire.
- 65” FULL HD interactive LCD display
- Anti-glare screen, ideal for interactive use
- Up to 6 points of touch (simultaneously)
- Plug’n’play – Just plug in your Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.1 PC via USB and start interacting immediately
- Optional Integrated PC, including Windows® 8.1 available
- Fully Mac® Compatible with downloadable driver incl all Mac® gestures
- Powerful front facing stereo speakers (15w + 15w)
- Compatible with Windows® & Mac operating systems
- 3 Year On-site Warranty
Features at a glance
Interactive Integrated LCD/LED Panel – This innovative flat panel display creates a touch based experience with your content by facilitating control of your digital content via touch with either a finger or static pen.
Networking – When purchased with the optional integrated PC, this allows for complete integration into your organisation’s network meaning no external connectivity to other PCs is required.
Wireless Networking – When purchased with the optional integrated PC, the product features WLAN for wireless connectivity to any wireless network infrastructure.
Featuring FULL HD Resolution – this panel not only offers interactive capability, but is extremely well suited to displaying multimedia content utilising its brilliant picture quality and anti-reflective coated screen.
Bluetooth – When purchased with the optional integrated PC, this allows for connectivity to external peripherals such as input devices or even output devices such as printers.
RS232 – The panel itself features RS232 which means it can be integrated into an environment that is managed by a control system without a hassle and can control functions such as ON, OFF, Inputs and volume.
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Largest Range in the UK
- High Quality from Top Brands
- Instant Credit for Public Sector
- Outstanding Customer Support
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Team to Advise You
- Price Promise
- Exclusive Education Packages Available
- Free Onsite demonstrations
- Loan screens available