Logitech Tap Room Solution for Microsoft Teams Base
In The Box
- Tap touch controller
- Logitech strong USB cable 10m
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2m
- Power adapter
- VESA mounting screws
- Microfiber Cloth
The ‘Base’ bundle comes pre-configured with a Microsoft-approved i7 mini PC, Windows 10 IOT Enterprise, a PC mount with cable retention, Logitech Tap touch controller, Logitech Strong USB 10m cable and Logitech JumpStart (90 days).
- Logitech Tap features a comfortable touch screen, both wireless (Direct Share) and wired (HDMI) content sharing, and center of room control
- Rally Plus conference cam system features Ultra-HD optics, modular audio, thoughtful cable management, and RightSense technologies including RightSight auto-framing
- PC mount with cable retention bracket hides the mini PC and secures cables under a table or behind a display for a professional installation and reliable connection
Touch controller for video conferencing systems, preconfigured for Microsoft teams
Logitech Tap touch-screen controller is a video conferencing room solution from Google, Microsoft, and Zoom. It connects to any computer via USB, opening up new possibilities for applications such as team collaboration, room automation, environmental control, and digital signage.
It is designed for reliable performance in the workplace, with features that deliver a great user experience. With its large 10.1″ touch screen, sleek casing and high-quality design innovations. Logitech Tap integrates seamlessly into the modern workplace. Tap offers calendar integration, participation by a simple press, instant use of shared content and permanent availability.
With mounts and in-wall rated cabling that support a wide range of layouts and sizes, Logitech Tap lets you have the same user experience in every room. Secure in place, optimize cable routing, and add 180º rotation with Tap Table Mount. For better visibility in larger rooms, Tap Riser Mount elevated the screen to 30º. Tap Wall Mount frees valuable table space in small rooms. A built-in 100mm VESA pattern supports thousands of third-party mounts and accessories.
The new Logitech Strong USB cable allows you to place Tap at a distance of up to 10 meters from the computer in the meeting room.
WITH LOGITECH TAP
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Pre-configured with room-optimized software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include all necessary components: Tap touch controller, small form factor computer, in-wall rated cabling, and Logitech MeetUp or Rally conference camera.
TOUCH CONTROL FOR THE WORKPLACE
Tap connects to a computer via USB as an additional display, opening up new touch control possibilities for applications like team collaboration, digital signage, room automation, environmental control, and other workflows where touch control is desired.
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
With a sleek design, silent operation, and motion sensor for always-on readiness, Tap brings ease and convenience to online meetings.
With 10 meters of reach, the plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable lets you locate Tap near participants for convenient operation while installing the host computer in a cabinet, beneath a table, or behind a display.
1. Co-locate additional devices with the computer to minimize cross-room cabling.
2. Determine the best location for Tap and connect it to the computer with the Logitech Strong USB cable.
3. Route Strong USB through a raceway or conduit, and secure with Tap’s integrated cable retention system.
An integrated strain relief and cable management system keeps connections tight. Route cables out the back for freestanding deployments, or through the bottom cover for a clean tabletop.
Click HERE to make your VC room interactive with a interactive display
Click HERE to add a Logitec Meet -Up Webcam
Full installation available UK wide – Call our team on 01513727766 for your detailed quote.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 58 mm x 244 mm x 179 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
1280 x 800 resolution
- Windows® 10
- Chrome™ OS 75 and higher
- USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port
Ports and Interfaces
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm 4 pole Headset Jack
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
Compatibility and Certifications
Logitech Tap is certified as a touch controller for video conferencing room solutions
- Google Hangouts Meet hardware
- Microsoft Teams Rooms / Skype Room System
- Zoom Rooms
DisplayLink Plug and Display™: Tap connects via USB as an additional display for supported operating systems, including Windows 10 and Chrome OS
- Table Mount
- Riser Mount
- Wall Mount
- PC Mount
Logitech Strong USB cable: 10m cable included, 25m optional
- Tap Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 Cable 10 mType A (male) to Type C (male)
Eca / IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
20 mm Conduit friendly
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0 m
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95 m
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty