LOGITECH TAP TOUCH CONTROLLER
Touch control for the workplace, including video conferencing room solutions for Google, Microsoft, and Zoom.
WITH LOGITECH TAP
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Pre-configured with room-optimized software from Google, Microsoft, or Zoom, Logitech Room Solutions include all necessary components: Tap touch controller, small form factor computer, in-wall rated cabling, and Logitech MeetUp or Rally conference camera.
Microsoft Teams Rooms with
Zoom Rooms with
TOUCH CONTROL FOR THE WORKPLACE
Tap connects to a computer via USB as an additional display, opening up new touch control possibilities for applications like team collaboration, digital signage, room automation, environmental control, and other workflows where touch control is desired.
BUILT FOR BUSINESS
With a sleek design, silent operation, and motion sensor for always-on readiness, Tap brings ease and convenience to online meetings.
With 10 meters of reach, the plenum-rated Logitech Strong USB cable lets you locate Tap near participants for convenient operation while installing the host computer in a cabinet, beneath a table, or behind a display.
1. Co-locate additional devices with the computer to minimize cross-room cabling.
2. Determine the best location for Tap and connect it to the computer with the Logitech Strong USB cable.
3. Route Strong USB through a raceway or conduit, and secure with Tap’s integrated cable retention system.
An integrated strain relief and cable management system keeps connections tight. Route cables out the back for freestanding deployments, or through the bottom cover for a clean tabletop.
Click HERE to make your VC room interactive with a interactive display
Click HERE to add a Logitec Meet -Up Webcam
Full installation available UK wide – Call our team on 01513727766 for your detailed quote.
- Height x Width x Depth:
- 58 mm x 244 mm x 179 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
1280 x 800 resolution
- Windows® 10
- Chrome™ OS 75 and higher
- USB 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1 Type A port
Ports and Interfaces
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for 1080p video + audio content sharing)
- 3.5mm 4 pole Headset Jack
- Internal cable retention and strain relief system
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock slots (2)
Compatibility and Certifications
Logitech Tap is certified as a touch controller for video conferencing room solutions
- Google Hangouts Meet hardware
- Microsoft Teams Rooms / Skype Room System
- Zoom Rooms
DisplayLink Plug and Display™: Tap connects via USB as an additional display for supported operating systems, including Windows 10 and Chrome OS
- Table Mount
- Riser Mount
- Wall Mount
- PC Mount
Logitech Strong USB cable: 10m cable included, 25m optional
- Tap Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 3.2 Cable 10 mType A (male) to Type C (male)
Eca / IEC 60332-1-2 Compliant
20 mm Conduit friendly
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0 m
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95 m
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty