- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence – present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; PIN as theft protection; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options
MultiSync® V801 is the flag ship model of NEC V Series. The display boasts over 200 cm diagonally in size making it the ideal product for installations which require sheer size and appearance. The Edge LED backlight technology secures a slim design and amazing low power consumption levels. As all other V Series Displays, V801 comes with a programmable ambient light sensor which can help to further reduce power consumption. The OPS slot allows for the integration of slot-in PCs, HDSDI and other OPS based devices providing a unique flexibility in the 80″ class product range.
Ideal for attention grabbing retail signage or other size requiring installations up to 16/7 operating time and front projector replacement in meeting rooms.
This product requires palletised 48 hour delivery.
Delivery cost TBC.
Special Carriage Applies:
£110 (48 hour UK Mainland)