NEC’s 65″ V652-TM large-screen LCD display offers digital signage users touchscreen capabilities at a cost-conscious price. This display also utilizes LED-backlighting to minimize depth and power consumption. Within the V652-TM bezel is an integrated, low-profile, 4-camera optical-imaging technology that allows for up to six simultaneous touches. Its anti-reflective glass coating protects the panel and allows for higher brightness transmittance. The touchscreen, high-performance panel and abundant advanced technologies promote extended use, making the V652-TM ideal for corporate, retail, restaurant and way finding kiosks.
- Multi-Touch – true multi-touch support with up to 4 simultaneous touch points, gesture control for Windows 7/8, Mac and Linux driver support.
- Optical Camera Technology – with 4 integrated cameras for quick touch response and perfect usability.
- Comprehensive Touch Usage – possible usage with Finger, Stylus and Gloves.
- Protective Glass – single anti-reflection coating for perfect visibility, full-tempered glass for security.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – Upgrade the power of your display at any time without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence – present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; PIN as theft protection; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options
Please contact the team for an installation cost on this product.
Future Visual has a team of qualified CRB Checked installers UK Wide for Internal and External hardware installation and cabling needs.
- A site survey may be required.
Tel: 0151 372 7766