The LED backlighting technology in NEC’s 40″ X401S full HD LCD display allows for a super-slim depth of 1.7″ and low power consumption. The premium industrial-grade panel with internal temperature sensors and integrated cooling fans allow it to be used in robust 24/7 environments. This model includes an Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) slot on the side panel, which simplifies the installation, maintenance and flexibility of your digital signage. The X401S can be deployed in video wall configurations up to 10 x 10 and can be ADA compliant. Enhanced connectivity is provided through DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, while its variable picture modes, real-time scheduler and input labeling allow users to organize sources and create the most optimal viewing experience.
- Super slim design – only 43.3 mm total depth.
- Programmable Ambient Light Sensor – for reduced power consumption and eye pleasing brightness levels.
- DICOM support- for medical applications.
- Colour Calibration – the display can be hardware colour calibrated to make sure e.g. customer’s logo are displayed accurately.
- Free DisplayNote Presenter Licence – present, share, collaborate with multiple participants across multiple devices (available until May 2014). Visit www.displaynote-nec.com.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Advanced fan control; Automatic Alarm E-Mails; Copy display settings through RS232; DICOM support; FREE DisplayNote Presenter; Hardware colour calibration possible; Input name adjustment; Matrix memory; NaViSet Administrator 2 ; OSD rotation for portrait mode; Programmable ambient light sensor; Rapid input switching; Scheduler; Screen saver functions; TileMatrix (10 x 10); User input priority definition; Various picture in picture options
Features & Specifications
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight14.90 kg
- DimensionsH 537 mm x W 925 mm x D 43 mm
- Boxed Weight19.20 kg
- Boxed DimensionsH 700 mm x W 1070 mm x D 220 mm
- Warranty UK Mainland36 months next day swap out
Weight & Dimensions
Please contact the team for an installation cost on this product.
Future Visual has a team of qualified CRB Checked installers UK Wide for Internal and External hardware installation and cabling needs.
- A site survey may be required.
Tel: 0151 372 7766