NEC is ushering in a new era of visual experience with the MultiSync® X981UHD. The display sets new standards in image size and quality by providing a 98 inch (248 cm) canvas with Ultra High Definition (UHD) guaranteed to capture undivided attention of spectators and viewers. Loaded with innovative features and high end components, this model delivers a complete package for all kinds of demanding professional applications. This display is ideal for any heavy duty application from control rooms to CAD/ CAM, from medical review to professional conferencing, from creative multimedia design to life size digital signage.
- Stunning “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing – delivered by an Ultra High Definition (3,840 x 2,160) Professional LED backlit S-IPS panel.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters for full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via Spectraview Engine.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance with amazing viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT for accurate image presentation.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – with reliable, industry grade components and NEC trusted performance.
- Flexible multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation – featuring a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
- Perfectly Scaled – content with lower resolution (e.g. FullHD) can be upscaled to UHD by a bi-cubic 4×4 pixel interpolation algorithm to achieve smooth colours and clear edges.
- Future Ready with OPS Cable Free Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time while seamlessly integrating one of our various Slot-in PCs, signal interfaces and other OPS compatible products without the need for external cables or devices.
- Free Download of Multi-Display Management Software – with NaViSet Administrator 2 you can manage all your connected display devices from a centralized location.
- Special Characteristics – Carbon footprint meter; DICOM support; NaViSet Administrator 2; Ambient light sensor; Annual energy consumption: 507 kWh (based on 4 operating hours per day); Carbon savings meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A; Human Sensor; Local dimming