Polycom Studio USB Video Bar
The Polycom Studio combines the exceptional audio and video quality expected from Polycom with the simplicity you need for everyday use. Polycom Studio is the USB video bar ideal for smaller rooms and huddle spaces. Its plug-and-play functionality works with nearly any video platform and fits any budget.
Polycom Studio Key Features
- Understand each other clearly with Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology
- Focus on the meeting, not the controls, with automatic group framing and speaker tracking
- Start meetings easily with simple-to-use, plug-and-play USB connectivity
- Make managing and deploying easier at scale with remote management over Wi-Fi
- Enjoy the flexibility of compatibility with nearly every video platform, including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex and more
- Block distracting sounds and voices with Polycom NoiseBlock and Acoustic Fence technology
Hear and understand every word
With room-filling sound and pinpoint accurate microphones, Polycom Studio enables participants on both ends of your calls to hear and be heard clearly. Developed through decades of audio science, Polycom Studio has the best audio quality in its class, letting you experience meetings like you’re there in person. With intelligent features like Polycom Acoustic Fence and NoiseBlock, Polycom Studio automatically mutes and removes distracting background noises and other unwanted sounds.
Experience Business-Class Video
Polycom Studio delivers business-class video features in a USB solution. Automatic group framing intelligently focuses on participants, adjusting the view automatically as they enter and leave the room to ensure everyone is seen clearly. And for the first time ever in a USB device, speaker tracking automatically finds and zooms in on the active speaker so that everyone knows who is talking. Plus, a 4K camera ensures crisp, lifelike video that brings your meetings to life.
Simple to deploy, use and manage
Polycom Studio works with most collaboration platforms—including Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex and more—making it easy to deploy and use with nearly any type of video call. What’s more, Polycom Studio can be centrally managed for a more intelligent experience. Instead of walking from room to room to update software or change settings, you can deploy Polycom Studio across the enterprise, remotely managing multiple rooms from anywhere. Polycom Studio combines business-class performance with simplicity for small rooms and huddle spaces, so you can enjoy higher levels of productivity at an affordable price.