Sharp 70″ PNCD701 Windows Collaboration Display
Turn your meeting room in to a fully functional interactive video conferencing suite.
The Windows collaboration display from Sharp is a next generation 4K 70” interactive display, that enables better space utilisation and more productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms, training rooms, technical reviews and virtually anywhere else.
With the Windows collaboration display, you can make almost any type of meeting more productive by enabling teams to easily connect and share ideas in an environment that’s fully optimised for comfort and efficiency. The Windows collaboration display from Sharp works best when used with the Microsoft 365 collaboration tools and it has also been certified for Skype for Business and is supported by Microsoft Teams.
Its built-in IoT sensors also collect real-time data about room usage and ambient conditions and can connect to the Microsoft Azure Digital Twins cloud platform, and other commercially available cloud and subscription services such as Sharp WorkSpaces as part of a smart building strategy. Sharp WorkSpaces is a software solution that helps you make the best use of data from the IoT Sensor hub on the Windows collaboration display.
Using Sharp’s award-winning professional display technology, the Windows collaboration display also includes an integrated high-quality camera, far field microphone (sound collection 4-6m) and speakers, for an effective video conferencing solution. The 8m long, high quality USB-C cable provides a simple single connection for all the video, audio, touch and network data, and reduces the amount of time spent setting up meeting equipment.
It’s time to have smarter meetings where you simply walk in, plug in and work together.
Windows collaboration display
- Certified for Skype for Business and supported by Microsoft Teams
- Integrated microphone, speakers and high-quality camera
- Seamless operation and conferencing with Microsoft Office 365
- Fast ‘Plug and play’ with single 8m USB-C connector
- Brilliant eye-catching 4K image content with direct optical bonding
- Elegant edge to edge highly responsive PCAP 10-point touch
- Smart building management using the data from the IoT sensor hub
- Easy device screen sharing with in-built Wireless Casting and the Touch Back control
Always smarter meetings.
Productivity doesn’t just depend on the time that we put in, but also on the quality of work we do – using the best possible tools.
For teamwork to be truly effective, people need to easily connect and share ideas and information in a comfortable environment – whether they are working in a meeting space, conference room or anywhere in the world. The Windows collaboration display from Sharp is a next generation 4K 70″ interactive display that enables better space utilisation and more productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms, training rooms, technical reviews and almost anywhere else.
What else does the WCD have to offer you?
• Crystal clear information with a 70″ 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) display
• Enhanced collaboration when using Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams at room scale
• A natural ‘Pen-on-Paper’ experience with 30-point PCAP touch with direct optical bonding technology
• Fast, precise control using an optional a 4-Button Active pen
• Effortless unified communication with certified Microsoft Team and Skype for business
• Integrated microphone, speakers and 8K camera
• Fast “Plug and play” set-up through a single 8m USB-C cable
• Smart building management using the data from the IoT sensor hub and the optional services from the Microsoft Azure Digital Twins platform
|Screen Size||70 Inch|
|Market||Education / Corporate|
|Resolution||3,840 x 2,160|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||176 °|
|Viewing angle, vertical||176 °|
|Pixel pitch||0.401 x 0.401 mm|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||4,000:1|
|Display brightness||350 cd/m2|
|Response time||6 ms|
|Number of Touch Points||30|
|Maximum operating temperature range (T-T)||5 – 35|
|Operating relative humidity range||20% – 80%|
|Speakers||2 x 10W|
|Dimensions W x D x H||1,623.6 x 90 x 976.4 mm|
Contact the team for further information on this solution – We are Here to Help ,
Call 0151 372 7766.