The Sharp PN-70SC5 makes collaborative learning quick, simple and intuitive, thanks to its 10-point multi-touch technology, which gives users a highly-responsive natural touch experience.
A natural user experience is achieved with the pen-on-paper feeling, making writing on the board seem fluid and as easy as writing on a whiteboard.
Handwriting recognition further enhances the user experience making the BIG PAD as intuitive as possible. By converting onscreen writing into standard format text, and shapes such as circles and straight lines into recognisable objects, users can capture a legible and lasting record of their lessons or meetings.
With the addition of the one-touch freeze frame button on the front of the unit, you can instantly freeze any displayed content, allowing any connected devices to continue to work privately, without the content being mirrored on display, while the static content remains visible for viewers.
The PN-70SC5 makes sharing content easy thanks to the mini Open Pluggable Specification )Mini OPS) platform, which offers a wide range of compact, energy-efficient ways to enhance the way their displayed content is managed.
- BIG PAD for Education and Office Meeting Rooms
- 70″ (163,9cm) size with 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Fast and Responsive Infrared (IR) 10 point Touch – Up to 4 Users
- Two Built-in Stereo Loudspeakers (2X10W) which Clearly and Effectively fill Larger Classrooms
- Mini OPS Slot for Flexible Enhancement
- Sharp Pen Software
- Sharp Display Connect for latest BYOD Wireless Inter-Connectivity
- 10-Point Infrared Touch Technology
- 70” Diagonal Screen
- High Definition and Optimal Resolution (1080p 1920 x 1080)
- 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio
- 4000:1 High Contrast Ratio
- VESA Mount Points: 400 x 400 mm
- Freeze Frame & Blackout Function
- Built-in Speaker 10W + 10W
- Mounting Position: Landscape
- Inputs: Mini D-sub 15-pin x 1, HDMI x 3, Component x 1, Composite x 1, Touch USB x 1, RS232 x 1, Audio 3.5mm Jack
- Dimensions: 1635 x 998 x 96 mm
- Weight: 62 Kg
- 5 Year Warranty (3 Year Business)