Optimised Visitor Management – Large
This large, freestanding system with its easy to use touchscreen and compact Brother printer is perfect for larger reception areas. The Logitech webcam makes it easy for visitors to create their photo IDs.
• PN40TC1 (40”) IFPD
• PNZB03PC Mini OPS
• Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
• Brother QL810W Wireless Label Printer (Option)
• Optional Large Format Kiosk
• Optional Barcode scanner
Protect the people and places that power your organisations with Sharp’s Optimised Visitor Management System.
Sharp’s Optimised Visitor Management system is a smart, secure and easy to use platform for managing guest, employee and contractor registration. Not only does it create a great first impression and free up more time for front desk staff but more importantly it helps create a safer, more secure, more compliant, and more efficient working environment.
The intuitive software and touchscreen technology allow visitors to sign themselves in and out quickly using the designated kiosk – you can easily capture important information and vital consent for data protection and legal requirements – and once complete, a visitor badge can be automatically printed.
Dates can set for repeat guests and groups can also be pre-registered allowing them to sign in using a QR code.
The system instantly notifies employees by text message or email that their guest has arrived, so the receptionist doesn’t need to. Couriers can also drop off packages using a dedicated delivery button and employees are notified in the same way.
Advanced reporting lets you generate real-time reports to identify exactly who is in the building for security, compliance and health & safety reasons. You can even contact all visitors quickly and easily with evacuation instructions in the event of an emergency.
- Protect the people and places that power your organisation
- Secure your site and track the flow of people through various zones
- Comply with GDPR and health & safety regulations
- Visitors can sign themselves in and out quickly and easily using the designated kiosk
- Pre-registered guests can sign-in quickly using a QR code
- Visitor badge is automatically printed once guest have signed-in
- Employees are notified by text message or email that their guest has arrived
- All visitors can be contacted instantly by text message in the event of an emergency
- Extended warranty.
- Installation UK wide
- Direct Sharp Partner
- Dedicated Sharp Account manager
- Free Demo
For further information on which solution is right for you – Contatc the team on 01513727766 or fill in the contact Form and we will come back to you.