SMART Board® MX series
Hubs of interactivity
Digital whiteboard. Chromium™ web browser. Easy screen sharing. SMART Board MX series has all the essentials educators need to bring the devices students love into any learning environment. Available in 65″, 75″ and 86″ sizes with 4K Ultra HD resolution, MX series is a great value for schools that need an interactive display on a tight budget.
iQ makes everything one touch away
Unplugging and plugging in devices slows lessons down. SMART Board displays with iQ let teachers switch with a tap on the board, from showing a video to writing on the digital whiteboard to surfing the internet – keeping students focused.
Teachers can create lessons in less time
Connecting SMART Board displays, lesson content and student devices into one unified experience, SMART Learning Suite software frees up teachers’ time for students.
One-year SMART Learning Suite subscription included.
WHITEBOARD: Select the panoramic whiteboard and start writing. Share notes to any mobile device, and easily save them to the display or send to students as PDF files.
- Illustrate difficult concepts. Capture class feedback. Take notes. Writing on MX is as easy as paper.
- SMART ink™ lets teachers and students write over websites, video, PDFs and Microsoft Office® files, and save their notes in almost any file type.
- Capture SMART Board screens, change ink colors, use presentation tools and convert writing to text on the fly.
- Smooth writing experience that feels natural and produces lines with curved edges that look real.
- Two pens allow students to write on the board at the same time, so they can work side-by-side on projects.
- Only with SMART
- Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets multiple students use pens, erasers and fingertips at the same time. Students can work together, building critical collaboration skills.
- Take hands-on learning at your schools to the next level. Simultaneous touch makes it easy for students to collaborate.
- You can feel the difference. Silktouch™ finish eliminates finger burn for teachers, even after hours of use.
- Object awareness™ knows fingers select, pens write and palms erase without selecting tools from a SHARE
- Connect any device from anywhere. BYOD lessons encourage all students, even shy ones, to speak up and be recognized.
- Students and teachers can wirelessly share anything to the MX series from their Google®, Apple® or Microsoft® device.
- No apps to install. No extra cables or hardware. SMART Board MX series is already made for BYOD classrooms.
- iQ technology makes it easy for students and teachers to share and contribute to the class.
- With 10 simultaneous touch points for Windows and Mac®, multiple students can write with fingers, move and use gestures, like zoom, rotate and flip, at the
- Easy for teachers to use. Easy on your budget. Easy for your IT team to maintain. The MX series offers great value for schools – upfront and over its lifespan.
- We pioneered Accelerated Life Testing to ensure less downtime and longer life.
- ENERGY STAR® certification on 75″ MX series provides energy efficiency lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Technology that’s easy to use gets used. The intuitive design increases teacher adoption and reduces training time.
- The ambient light sensor automatically dims or brightens the display, ensuring comfortable viewing in any lighting conditions.
- MX series displays come with a 3-year warranty (5-years for the United Kingdom), and a 1-year warranty on pens
- Automatic, over-the-air software and firmware updates save IT the hassle of updating MX displays after every new release.
- The MX display’s commercial-grade panels are rated for 50,000 hours (many years) of reliable use.
- Durable fully heat-tempered glass is tough enough for the classroom and is the safest option for students..
- SMART Board displays have received many safety, regulatory and environmental certifications, giving you peace of mind that the MX series adheres to.